www.flickr.com

2006-07-19

Metrobloggers

Yesterday I was invited to go to the Vancouver Metrobloggers meetup, and I had a great time! It was fun to meet some new people, play bocci ball, and be interviewed podcast style. Wow do I ever need to work on my interviewing skills, but that's really all part of the fun!

As a post-note; It has been a long-time goal of mine (dating back several years at least) to become a morning person. Actually making it happen was much harder than just wishing it so. Lately it seems like this change is finally coming around to happening full-time, as I just seem to have a much easier time getting out of bed and putting myself to work right away instead of lounging about waiting for all the time to slip away.

1 Comments:

Blogger [The User] said...

hurray for morning people! I meet far to few of 'em.

11:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home