www.flickr.com

2006-07-17

A day for healing

Well, today I'm home from work and recovering from a cold. This was brought on by some dental work on Wednesday, a sudden burst of pollen from local flowering trees and perhaps a little too much sun on Saturday. Either way I'm on the mend but just need to take the day off to recover and really kick the pants off this "gotcha".

There is also a stack of important things that should get done that seem to have been put off far too long. I've slipped behind on writing emails I'd like to write. Also while I'm here and faced with my space I feel a need to hit it pretty hard in terms of getting it cleaned up. Sometimes I feel like I'm ahead of the cleaning, but today is not one of those times!

So, lots of water, lots of rest. And writing emails and doing some cleaning.

2 Comments:

Blogger knitty_kat said...

Have you ever heard of orange juice? It's supposed to have lots of vitamin C - and really, how can you recover if you are cleaning? Shouldn't you be resting??

3:18 p.m.  
Blogger Mandy said...

I hope our little cat didn't contribute to your allgery/cold misery. Feel better soon! :)

3:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home