www.flickr.com

2006-06-21

Blogging Resumes - Great things about the weekend

Ok, so I've talked with a few people about the stopping blogging thing and really I'm just blowing something small out of proportion. I've been doing that lately but I think it's just a phase! Hey does anyone know when the rollercoaster stops?

The weekend was really good;
- Seeing "Little Ado About Nothing" with Rachael, Kai and Jason. A wonderful play that I thorougly enjoyed seeing; also my first time at the Pacific Theatre.
- Spending time with Travis K. and Ho Chi; we had fun wandering Granville Island and surrounding areas, although we were slightly underdressed after the beautiful Saturday morning turned into a chilly afternoon.
- Brunch with Derek and Sara on Sunday morning. Well mostly brunch with Derek since Sara had to work.
- Going to the Commercial Drive car-free festival on Sunday; the festival was great fun, all kinds of vendors, activities, performers... all fun and games until you fall from a tall bike. Ouch! It was great fun to see so many familiar faces throughout the day; Rachael, Bill, Barb, Hendrik, David, Ben, Kristi, Benoit, Chris, Leah, Pierre, and Colene.
- Mango-tofu salad and smoothies with Hendrik and Rachael afterwards. Yum!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gail at Large said...

Yeah, there's lots of things to blog about that won't offend anyone's sensibilities, or stir up the pot, so to speak.

Keep writing!

9:08 p.m.  
Blogger Rachael said...

I'm glad you decided to resume.

2:31 p.m.  
Blogger slightly-less-random said...

Gail, your recent blog entry regarding writing helped convince me it's a good idea, even though I don't have good stuff to put out there yet.

And Rachael, thanks for talking it through, your thoughts on the matter really helped.

9:41 a.m.  
Blogger Gail at Large said...

Aw Ben, I'm glad you could find some inspiration, but I'm certain you have plenty of ideas to share with the rest of us. You just have to find your "voice", and that takes time.

8:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home