www.flickr.com

2006-06-20

Stop blogging?

The time may be right for me to take a blogging break. It seems my desire to be "out there" more and share more is outpacing my ability to be mindful of what I'm writing about. This is a general shift in my life right now, and anyone I'm in close communication with has probably received more than their fair share of barbs from me lately.

So it seems the way to go is to hold back on the blogging until I'm more thoughtful and considerate about what I'm putting out there. It's a frustrating but perhaps natural part of learning new mediums and opening myself up more.

3 Comments:

Blogger sonneva said...

Mmm makes sense. Sounds like you're pretty self-aware right now. I will be looking forward to when you resume blogging. :)
*hugs*

12:23 p.m.  
Blogger Travis said...

Who did you offend: George?

12:55 a.m.  
Blogger knitty_kat said...

Perhaps you could post photos while you take your break. . keep in the habit of blogging?!

5:53 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home