www.flickr.com

2006-02-28

The Settlers of Catan

The Settlers of Catan is a board game, played by 6 people, introduced to me a number of months ago. Since then it has popped up in three other groups of friends.

The basic idea is you are sharing an island or collection of islands with the other players, and racing to build a civilization of a certain size first. The rules are quite straight forward, but like a good game, the play is complex enough to provide for many interesting variations. I like board games and this game has been a lot of fun to play so far.

So here's my question to you; have you heard of this game before, have you played this game, and would you be interested in trying it out?

1 Comments:

Blogger [The User] said...

Oh yes I heard of it and I've played it. In fact the last time I played was a couple of weekends ago.

5:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home