www.flickr.com

2006-02-24

The Week in Review

Well it has been a week since I quit smoking, drinking, and generally taken the first shaky steps to clean up my life from the mess it has become.

Here's some of the things I've done this week:
- Started blogging more.
- Cried. Called someone, and cried some more.
- Connected with some new friends.
- Tried to re-connect with some old friends.
- Took lots of photos.
- Lied, and then admitted it.
- Helped a friend with a problem.
- Made dinner for two, and served it to my closest, most trusted friend.
- Called family in the middle of the night.
- Cried at work.
- Started reading a new book, and then stopped.
- Made an anti-suicide pact.
- Posted photos of dead flowers, and then the sun.
- Lost my temper, several times.
- Made some self-portraits.
- Was annoying as hell.
- Visited vice friends, but didn't take part in the vice.
- Walked, but not as much as before.
- Played board games, Go and Risk.
- Loved life.
- Held my head in my hands and wept.
- Had the support of an almost uncountable number of beautiful people.

It's been one hell of a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home