www.flickr.com

2006-10-03

Yes, they're desperate.

Hi Name,

Thank you for writing me. Normally I only work for employers who know how to spell my name and use complete sentences. While I do not expect you to be a superb writer, I do expect that if you are interested in hiring me you would take the time to use full words. At the very least form a template with said words. Currently I am employed and not looking for work, thank you for your interest.

Truly,
-Ben

On Tuesday 03 October 2006 08:19, you wrote:
> Hi Benjiman,
> Please let me know if you are interested in the following req:
>
> 1. Strong J2EE background
> 2. Implementation experience in atleast 1 IDM product ( any IDM product )
> 3. Candidate should be open to learn BMC IDM product and deliver the same in the project
>
> Pls expedite
>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kinda like Benji-man...and who knew the word "please" was such an effort to spell in full.

11:19 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1IDM product? Did they mean IBM?

I got a snicker out o' this one. Do I get a chocolate now?

5:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home