www.flickr.com

2006-05-04

Preparations for Laura Grace

My focus for the last few days has been mainly the arrival of Laura Grace. Recap: Laura started vandigicam, not flickr! It is going to be fun having her in town; I've always enjoyed spending time with her in a group (vandigicam) and this time I'm looking forward to spending a bit of 1-1 time as well.

Consequently I've finally done something that was quite late in coming. Move back into my bedroom. For the last 8 months, the room has been mainly a storage space for the stuff I didn't want to deal with. This week I got rid of some wheels that were there and put the bed back in working order. There are papers that need filing and all sorts of knick knacks that are out of place. Becoming close with the mess I've been ignoring for months is opening my eyes to how much work is left to do; but it feels good to be there and ready to address it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Congratulations on getting a start on sorting things out... sounds like it will be good for the soul. :)

Hugs!

11:54 a.m.  
Blogger sonneva said...

Good to hear you are back in the bedroom... Life slowly starts to return to normal *hug*. :)

9:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home