www.flickr.com

2006-04-23

Saturday

Saturday began early; I went with Rachael and Travis to see Kathryn off. It was great to meet Kathryn; it was fun to hang out and connect! Afterwards Rachael and I had breakfast at Patisserie Lebeau. Delicious waffles, slightly too sweet for first thing in the morning but memorable. Noted for next time: they also serve ham and cheese waffles.

In the afternoon I met Girard, my progenitor. It quickly became apparent that he and I are alike in some ways but also very different. It was interesting to talk with him, to learn about his interests and get an initial sense of what he's like. Photos will come eventually.

To wrap up an already great day, I was invited to Travis and Susie's housewarming party. It was a hat party and there were some very creative and fun hats; the privilege of seeing them will be mainly reserved for those present. Thanks for putting together an awesome get-together Travis! Also, very interesting bookcase in the room with the theatre seats.

To wrap it up, an early morning power walk. All together a very good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home