www.flickr.com

2006-04-11

Ten great things about the weekend

1) Pasting with Sam.
2) Trying out some infrared film, finally.
3) Breakfast at Sapodilla's. It's something I do pretty much every weekend, but there's something nice about eating breakfast on Saturday morning, reading the news and watching the city stroll by.
4) Shopping - not something I do often but I enjoyed it.
5) A lone walk around the city. It was a good weekend for it
6) Discovering some new places in false creek I didn't know about.
7) Going to the camera show with the usual suspects. Saw Simon and Aline there, found Josh behind a table, bought lots of film. Lunch afterwards was nice too.
8) Visiting with Lucas and Jessica; it was fun to have the both of them in my apartment (briefly).
9) Taking more portraits. Terrible portraits, but more nonetheless. With practice comes skill, that's the idea anyhow..
10) Time for writing.

1 Comments:

Blogger sonneva said...

I really enjoyed the pasting too! And The majority are still up! Yay!

8:35 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home