www.flickr.com

2005-08-16

Weekend catch-up & Tackle

Over the weekend I went hiking with some vandigicam'ers: Vida, Laura, Hez, Neil, Karen, Jamie & his wife (whom I've never met before and am blanking on her name.. sorry!). The hike was well-chosen by Vida and Jamie was a super kind host

So I tackled Kris yesterday in the photo studio; it was meant to be kinda playful and not really acheive anything (like knock him down). He probably knows that so it's cool. Kris and I had a stare-off but couldn't bring ourselves to actually wrestle.

Wrestling with Laura was fun; we don't know each other so it seemed pretty easy to do. It was playful and, really, it's been far too long since I had a good 'ol wrestle. Celia said our colours kinda matched so hopefully it looks like as much fun as it was :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home